外语教育网
您的位置:外语教育网 > 行业英语 > 其他行业 > 其他行业 正文
  • 站内搜索:

房地产英语七

2006-08-11 15:19

  B: when is the completion date?

  请问工程何时才能完成?

  A: The completion date will be on July 1st 2001.

  预计竣工日期为2001年7月1日。

  B: How about the price and the bank mortgage?

  售价和银行贷款如何?

  A: Please check up the price list. The average unit price is five million Hong Kong dollars. There are eight different banks that will provide a seventy percent mortgage loan. Also, the developer will offer another ten percent mortgage to purchasers.

  平均售价约港币五百万元,你可以看看价目表。有八间银行提供七成按揭贷款,而发展商亦可提供另外一成的按揭给认购者。

  B: How many payment methods are there?

  有多少种付款办法?

  A: It's all written on the brochure price list. I believe there will be one right for you. Please hurry up because almost half of units have already gone.

  售价表里已经详细列明,我相信其中一定有适合你的。现在认购已经超过五成,你要快些作出决定了。

  B: Thank you. I think I have to talk to the bank representatives. Thank you for your help.

  谢谢,我想我必须先向银行代表询问,谢谢你的帮忙。

  A: You're welcome.

  别客气。

  Chapter 3. Office Property

  第三章 办公室物业

  1. Office Unit For Lease

  1. 出租办公室物业

  Scene: ABC Agency

  场景: ABC 代理行

  A: Agent - Miss Wang

  物业代理王小姐

  B: Client - Mr. Ray Cohen

  客户高汉先生

  R: Receptionist

  R: Good morning, sir. May I help you?

  先生,早晨好!可否让我帮你?

  B: Yes, my name is Ray Cohen. I have an appointment with Miss Wang at eleven.

  是的,我的名字叫高汉,我约了王小姐十一时会面。

  R: Mr.Cohen, Miss Wang is expecting you. Please have a seat.

  高汉先生,王小姐正在等你,请坐。

  A: (Miss Wang walks to the front desk.)Hello, Mr.Cohen, nice to meet you.

  你好,高汉先生,很高兴与你见面。

  (They shake hands. Miss Wang passes a business card to Mr.Cohen.)

  (王小姐与高汉先生握手并递名片给他。)

  Let me take you to the conference room.

  请先到会议室。

  (In the conference room)

  (会议室内)

  A: Mr.Cohen,would you like something to drink?

  高汉先生,想喝点什么?

  B: No, thanks.

  不用客气,谢谢。

  A: Mr Cohen, after the telephone conversation with you yesterday, I believe the Gateway Tower in Tsim Sha Tsui will be one of the best choices for your company to rent.

  高汉先生,昨日与你在电话中商谈后,我相信尖沙咀港威大厦应是你公司承租物业的其中一个最好选择。

  B: Gateway Tower. Is it near the Harbour City?

  港威大厦,它是否邻近海港城?

  A: Yes, sir. The transportation is very convenient and only a few minutes walking distance to MTR station. Also, a famous shopping mall is connected with the Harbour City. Besides, the management fee and rent are reasonable for your company.

  是的,高汉先生。那里交通非常方便,只需步行数分钟使可达地铁站,再者,它有一个著名商场连接海港城。而该大厦的管理费及租金又非常合理,最适合你公司租用。

  B: I see. How much is the rent?

  我明白的,它的租金是多少?

  A: The average rental is twenty-six Hong Kong dollars per square foot, Mr.Cohen.

  高汉先生,每平方英尺月租港币二十六元。

  B: It sounds very interesting. Is it possible to see it right now?

  这令我很感兴趣,能否现在去看该当大厦呢?

  A: Sure, Sir. May I ask which floor you prefer?

  当然可以,高汉先生。请问有哪些楼层是你较为喜欢的?

  B: I prefer a higher level, preferably the twentieth floor or higher.

  我喜欢较高层的,最好是二十楼或以上。

  A: Yes, Mr.Cohen. I will show you the twenty-second floor and twenty-fifth floor. We can go anytime.

  是的,高汉先生,我会介绍二十二楼及二十五缕给你。我们可以随时出发。

  B: Good.

  好。

相关热词:行业 英语

上一篇:房地产英语 五

下一篇:房地产英语 六

行业英语辅导课程
李 健协和医科大学医学博士,美国国立卫生研究院博士后……详情>>
李健:医学英语网上辅导名师
高 云澳大利亚注册会计师协会会员,会计专业硕士……详情>>
高云:财会英语网上辅导名师
李文沛中国政法大学博士,师从著名法学家周忠海教授……详情>>
李文沛:法律英语网上辅导名师

  1、凡本网注明 “来源:外语教育网”的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:外语教育网”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、联系方式
  编辑信箱:for68@chinaacc.com
  电话:010-82319999-2371