外语教育网
您的位置:外语教育网 > 行业英语 > 其他行业 > 其他行业 正文
  • 站内搜索:

饭店英语1 Unit 2

2006-08-12 09:27

  A

  G: Excuse me, but where's the toilet?

  对不起,请问卫生间在哪里?

  W: Go straight, then turn left.

  一直向前走,然后向左拐。

  B

  W: Good afternoon. Can I help you?

  下午好!要帮忙吗?

  G: Yes. Can you tell me where the clinic is?

  是的。请问医务室在哪里?

  W: Please take the elevator to the third floor. The clinic is at the end of the corridor to the left.

  请乘电梯到三楼。诊所在走廊的顶头,靠左边。

  G: Thank you very much.

  非常感谢。

  W: My pleasure.

  很愿意为您效劳。

  C

  W: I hope you've enjoyed your dinner.

  我希望您吃得很满意。

  G: The service is fast and the food is excellent. We've all enjoyed ourselves.

  服务很快,饭菜味佳。我们都很满意。

  W: Thank you for your coming. I hope you will come again.

  谢谢您的光临。我希望您下次光临。

  G: Sure. By the way, where is the coffee shop?

  肯定。顺便问一句,请问咖啡店在哪里?

  W: It's on the third floor, opposite to the lift.

  在三楼,正对电梯。

  G: Thank you, and when does it close for breakfast?

  谢谢。早餐用到什么时候?

  W: It closes at 10 a.m……

  开到上午10点。

  G: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye.

  谢谢。再见。

  W: Good-bye, madam and sir.

  女士,先生,再见。

  D

  G: Hello, waitress, where can I have coffee, please?

  你好,服务员。请问我能在什么地方喝咖啡?

  W: You can either go to the Rose Bar on the eighth floor or the Lobby Bar on the first floor.

  您可以去八楼的玫瑰酒吧,或者一楼的大堂吧。

  G: And which closes later?

  哪个晚结束?

  W: The Rose Bar, which closes at 12:30 midnight.

  玫瑰餐厅,它半夜12:30打烊。

  G: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  W: That's all right. Enjoy yourself, please.

  不客气。愿你喝得痛快。

  E

  G: Excuse me, when does your Chinese Restaurant close?

  对不起,请问中餐厅什么时候打烊?

  W: It closes at 9:00.

  九点关门。

  G: 0h, my God, it's already 10:00. I'm afraid the Chinese Restaurant has closed. I love Chinese food.

  啊,天哪,已经10点了。恐怕中餐厅已经打烊了。我喜欢中国菜。

  W: Would you like room service instead? There are some Chinese food items in the room service menu. We provide room service till 12:00 p.m……

  您想要房内用膳服务吗?房内用膳服务菜单上有些中国菜。该项服务一直可以到晚上12点钟。

  G: I see. Thank you.

  我明白了。谢谢。

  F

  Mr Smith: Excuse me, but can you tell me where the Olympic Village is?

  对不起,您能告诉我奥运村在哪儿吗?

  Yang: Go straight on for 2 blocks. Then turn right.

  一直往前走两个街区,然后右拐。

  Mr Smith: 2 blocks straight on. Then turn right.

  向前走两个街区,然后向右拐。

  Yang: You are right. Then one more block on. The Olympic Village is right there before your eyes.

  对。然后再向前走一个街区。您就能看到奥运村了。

  Mr Smith: So it's not far to walk.

  这么说来,步行去不远了。

  Yang: Yes. It's only 20 minutes' walk. You can't miss it.

  是的。只要步行20分钟就到了。您一下子就看到了。

  Mr Smith: Many thanks.

  十分感谢。

  G

  Stranger: Excuse me, sir. But could you please show me the way to the nearest bank?

  对不起,先生。您能告诉我离这儿最近的银行怎么走吗?

  Wang: Sure. It's not very far from here. Go straight ahead along this street and turn left when you see a motor car advertisement.

  当然可以。银行离这里不远。沿着这条街向前走。当看到一个汽车广告时左拐弯。

  Stranger: How long does it take to walk there?

  步行去需要多少时间?

  Wang: Fifteen to twenty minutes, I guess. But you can take Bus No.5 and get off at the second stop.

  我猜想要花15到20分钟。但是你可以坐5路车去,到第二站下车。

  Stranger: I think I'll take a bus. Thank you very much.

  我想我乘公共汽车去。非常感谢。

  Wang: You are welcome.

  不用谢。

  H

  Stranger: Sorry to disturb you, Miss. But is this the way to Tian An Men Square?

  小姐,对不起打扰一下。请问去天安门广场这条路对吗?

  Miss Li: I'm afraid you are going in the opposite direction. Walk across the street. And you can take the subway at the corner on the right.

  你恐怕在向反方向走了。过马路,你可以在右手街角处坐地铁去那里。

  Stranger: Is it far to walk?

  步行路远吗?

  Miss Li: Yes. You have to go there either by subway or by bus.

  是的。你必须乘地铁或者乘公共汽车去。

  Stranger: Then I'll take the subway there. Thank you very much.

  那样的话,我乘地铁去吧。非常感谢。

  Miss Li: It's my pleasure.

  很愿意为您效劳。

  I

  Stranger: Excuse me, is there a cinema near here?

  对不起,请问这附近有电影院吗?

  Miss Li: So you are a stranger here.

  你对这一带很陌生吧。

  Stranger: Yes. This is the first time I have been in China.

  是呀。这是我第一次来中国。

  Miss Li: Go straight along this street to the traffic lights. Then turn right. A short way along the right, you'll see it.

  顺着这条街一直走到红绿灯处。然后向右拐。靠右边走一点点路你就看到了。

  Stranger: What's the name of the cinema?

  那是什么电影院?

  Miss Li: Shanghai Guangming Cinema. You can walk there within 10 minutes.

  上海光明电影院。10分钟之内你就能走到。

  Stranger: Much obliged.

  太感谢你了。

  Miss Li: You are welcome.

  不客气。

  Words and Expressions

  public area

  公共区域

  business area

  营业场所

  toilet (W.C.)

  n. 厕所

  to go straight

  直走

  turn left

  左拐

  clinic

  n. 医务室

  elevator (lift)

  n. 电梯

  corridor

  n. 走廊

  excellent

  a. 极好的

  opposite to

  在……对面

  provide

  v. 提供

  instead

  adv.代替,顶替

  enjoy oneself

  过(用)得愉快

  Chinese Restaurant

  中餐厅

  the Olympic Village

  奥运村

  block

  n. 街区

  advertisement

  n. 广告

  get off

  下车

  opposite

  a. 相反的,反方向的

  subway

  n. 地铁

  by subway

  乘地铁 traffic lights

  红绿灯

  much obliged

  非常感谢

相关热词:其他 行业

上一篇:美容词汇套装

下一篇:饭店英语1 Unit 1

行业英语辅导课程
李 健协和医科大学医学博士,美国国立卫生研究院博士后……详情>>
李健:医学英语网上辅导名师
高 云澳大利亚注册会计师协会会员,会计专业硕士……详情>>
高云:财会英语网上辅导名师
李文沛中国政法大学博士,师从著名法学家周忠海教授……详情>>
李文沛:法律英语网上辅导名师

  1、凡本网注明 “来源:外语教育网”的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:外语教育网”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、联系方式
  编辑信箱:for68@chinaacc.com
  电话:010-82319999-2371