外语教育网
您的位置:外语教育网 > 英语影音 > 双语快讯 正文
  • 站内搜索:

美国大兵手册

2008-09-03 10:58新浪博客

  1. You are not a superman.
   你不是超人。(不要无谓的冒险、不要做傻事)

  2. If it's stupid but works,it isn't stupid.
   如果一个蠢方法有效,那它就不是一个蠢方法。

  3. Don't look conspicuous - it draws fire. (This is why aircraft carriers are called “Bomb Magnets”.)
   不要太显眼,因为那会引来对方火力攻击。(这就是航母被称为“炸弹磁铁”的原因。)

  4. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
   别和比你勇敢的战友躲在同一个散兵坑里。

  5. Never forget that the lowest bidder made your weapon.
   别忘了你手上的武器是由最低价的承包商得标制造的。

  6. If your attack is going really well, it's an ambush.
   如果你的攻击进行得很顺利,那一定是你中了圈套。

  7. All five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three seconds.
   所有五秒的手榴弹引线都会在三秒内烧完。

 .
 
 著名主编分享提高效率诀窍

  澳总理祖先是罪犯!?

  Kitty猫荣任时装模特 
 .

  8. Try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on ammo.
   尽量显得是一个无关紧要的人,因为敌人可能弹药不够了。(他会先打最重要的人)

  9. If you are forward of your position,the artillery will fall short.
   每当你要攻击前进时,炮兵往往也快要用完了炮弹。

  10. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
    那支你以为是敌军疑兵而不加注意的部队恰恰就是敌人的攻击主力。

  11. The important things are always simple.
    重要的事总是简单的。

  12. The simple things are always hard.
    简单的事总是难作到。

  13. The easy way is always mined.
    好走的路总是已被敌军布上了地雷。

  14. If you are short of everything except enemy. You are in combat.
    如果你除了敌人不缺,其它什么都缺,那你往往就要面临作战了。

  15. Incoming fire has the right of way.
    飞来的子弹有优先通行权。(挡它的道你就要倒大楣!)

  16. If the enemy is in range, SO ARE YOU!!!
    如果敌人正在你的射程内,别忘了你也在他的射程内。

  17. No combat ready unit has ever passed inspections.
    从没有一支完成战备的单位能通过校阅。

  18. Things that must be together to work usually can't be shipped together.
    必须要装配在一起才能发挥效力的武器装备通常不会一起运来。

  19. Radios will fail as soon as you need fire support desperately.
    无线电通讯会有可能在你急需火力支援时失灵。

  20. Anything you do can get you shot - including doing nothing.
    你作的任何事都可能挨枪子儿 —— 包括你什么都不做。

  21. Tracers work both ways.
    曳光弹可以帮你找到敌踪;但也会让敌人找到你。

  22. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
    唯一比敌人火力还精确的是友军打过来的炮火。(误射)

  23. Make it tough for the enemy to get in and you can''t get out.
    当你防守严密到敌人攻不进来时,那往往你自己也打不出去。

  24. If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take.
    如果你多报战功,那下次你会被给予超过你能力的目标让你去打。(自讨苦吃)

  25. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are both right.
    当两军都觉得自己快输时,那他们可能都是对的。

  26. Professional soldiers are predictable but the world is full of amateurs.
    专业士兵的行为是你能预测的,可惜战场上业余的士兵占多数,因此敌人的行为大部分是你所无法预测的。

相关热词:news english
考试英语系列辅导课程
赵文通资深学位英语辅导专家,深谙命题方向及重点、难点……详情>>
赵文通:学位英语考试辅导名师
冉老师北京大学博士,知名高校教师,雅思权威辅导专家……详情>>
冉老师:雅思考试辅导名师

  1、凡本网注明 “来源:外语教育网”的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:外语教育网”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、联系方式
  编辑信箱:for68@cdeledu.com
  电话:010-82319999-2371