11. A） The man failed to keep his promise.该题可用排除法得出答案。从对话中可知，男士忘了将女士的书带来，而女士的那本书是她从图书馆借来的。同时女士也明确表明周五晚上是最后期限，男士必须在此之前还她，因此答案是A，因为男士没有信守承诺，将书带给女士。
12. C） The woman should spend more time outdoors.该题关键是弄懂医生说的那句话，因为女士一天到晚呆在室内接受人工光源的照射，于是身体无法自动调节时间，因此医生认为女士应该多出去走走，做一些户外活动。
13. D） It is not a good idea to buy the T-shirt.该对话中，男士想要买那些T恤，但女士认为“你会后悔的。他们很贵，同时她还听说这种T恤洗的时候容易褪色”，因此女士明显是自己没买那件T恤，同时也不想让男士买那些T恤。
14. B） Most readers do not share his viewpoints.对话中女士赞扬男士发表的文章非常好，论点很有说服力。男士的回答是，就读者总体反映来看，他们两个人绝对是出于少数人的行列，也就是说只有少数人认为赞同男士在文章中的论点。外语教育网：http://www.for68.com/
15. A） Leave Daisy alone for the time being.由女士说的“if I were you, I'd let her cool off a few days before I approach her”，因此，女士希望男士先让Daisy冷静几天，等怒气消停了再说。cool off意为“冷静，平静下来，息怒”。
16. A） Batteries.男士刚开始便问"where I can get batteries…"，因此本文选A.
17. D） The man can get the ticket at its original price.该对话中，男士没买到票，而女士则刚好有，她身体不舒服，故而想将自己的票以原价转让给男士，故选D.该文主要是由"You can have it for what it cost me"得出。
18. A） The speakers will dress formally for the concert.对话中女士已表明，这是州交响乐团第一次到本市表演，因此必须要穿西装打领带，也就是着正装。
19. D） He is undecided as to which job to go for.文中开始部分女士问"So you are not sure which to go for?"，男士回答的是"That's it."表明男士还没决定应该选哪份工作。
20. C） They are all adults.由"The Polytechnic is all adults and mostly preparation for exams like the Cambridge certificates."可得出。
21. B） Varied and interesting.男士提及the Language School in Pistoia时说到教学类型很多时，女士回答的是"that sounds much more varied and interesting."因此该题选B.
22. C） Hosting a television show. Good evening and welcome to tonight's edition of Legendary Lives.注意容易混淆的A选项。外语教育网：http://www.for68.com
23. A） He lost his mother.男士提及"He wasn't there long though because his mother passed away just four years later. Jimmy's father sent him back to Indiana after that to live with his aunt."
24. B） He got seriously into acting.文中原句：then he went to college in California where he got seriously into acting
25. B） He has long been a legendary figure.原文提到"So what made him the legend he still is today?" 说明从过去到现在James Dean一直是一个Legend. Section B
26 C） It crashed when it was circling to land.原文：the island crashed into a hillside as it circled while preparing to and
27 A） He was kidnapped eight months ago.原文第二句：……held by kidnapper in central Africa for the past 8 months……外语教育网：http://www.for68.com
28 A） The management and union representatives reached an agreement.原句：……which resulted in a new agreement on working hour and conditions.
29 B） rainy注意时间词。原文：rain will spread from Scotland to cover most parts by midnight.
30 C） Very few of them knew much about geology.原文：From his audience and analysis he learned that only 2 or 3 of his classmates knew much of anything about geology.
31 B） By noting where the most severe earthquake in U.S. history occurred.以自己本地发生过的大地震以例子，引入自己的speech.
32 C） Stop him when he had difficulty understanding.原文："Stop me," he said, "any time I say something you don't understand."
33 D） It is a tool of communication among speakers of different languages.其他选项都没有在原文中提到。
34 D） It has supporters from many countries in the world.原文： the movement has continued to flourish and has members in more than 80 countries.
35 D） It has had greater impact than in any other country.原文：It is, however, in China that Esperanto has had its greatest impact. Section C
44. research shows that communicating with others promotes health, whereas social isolation is linked to stress, disease, and early death.
45. A group of researchers reveal scores of studies that trace the relationship between health and interaction with others.
46. loneliness harms the immune system, making us more vulnerable to a range of miner and major illnesses.