例：Buying or Borrowing Books?
Buying or Borrowing Books?
Books can arm us with knowledge and information we need to make success of life. There are generally two ways in which we can have access to books: borrowing or buying. While millions are borrowing books, I still think buying them best suits me and gives me the greatest pleasure.
Many people choose to borrow books. For one thing, borrowing books can save us huge amounts of money. For another, if we borrow books from the library or friends, we normally have deadline to finish them. And consequently we can read more books in a limited time, just as a famous Chinese saying goes, “books can not be read unless borrowed.”
I believe that advantages for buying books are more obvious and compelling. Firstly, we can keep the books as long as we wish. Secondly, we can take whatever notes on the margin of the pages of the books. Finally, the process of selecting and keeping books can be a great fun.
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Children with Dreams 有梦的孩子
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Easte 复活节
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Care Your Dream 呵护梦想
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Don’t Look Back 告别过去
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Dream What You Want to Dream 敢想敢做
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：心中有目标 风雨不折腰
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：The Road to Happiness 幸福之道
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：一个小女孩的梦想
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：If 假如
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Hour in the Sun 阳光下的时光