Due Attention Should Be Given to Spelling
It is becoming increasingly common that lots of students do not think spelling is the major point of mastering good English.
Through talking with them, I aware of the fact that common thinking leaded to this phenomenon is that, the students only want to get good scores from their tests, which Grammar skills are required more than spelling. Do not mention that some of the students only want to improve their spoken English to communicate, for a simple reason that this can make them sound cool.
Different words stands for different meanings. As we are going to use English in our daily life, to understand different signs and ads, even when we are reading news papers, good spelling skills ensure us to get the correct information’s and prevents misunderstandings from happening. The most important point that students might not see is that spelling skill can make them pronounce well, because different pronunciation comes from different spellings.
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Children with Dreams 有梦的孩子
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Easte 复活节
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Care Your Dream 呵护梦想
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Don’t Look Back 告别过去
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Dream What You Want to Dream 敢想敢做
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：心中有目标 风雨不折腰
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：The Road to Happiness 幸福之道
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：一个小女孩的梦想
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：If 假如
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Hour in the Sun 阳光下的时光