On Students’ Selecting Lecturers
Nowadays, some universities give students the right to choose who
teaches some of their classes. This has led to some debate over
whether students should be given this much power.
There are several factors that students consider when choosing a
lecturer, including the teaching style of the lecturer, the lecturer's
academic background, and the lecturer's reputation among students.
The ideal lecturer is one who has an interesting teaching style, a
diverse academic background, and a good reputation among students.
There are both positive and negative aspects to allowing students to
choose their lecturers. Giving students the choice encourages them to
take ownership for their classes, and also puts pressure on teachers
to improve their teaching quality. However, the factors that students
consider might not be the ones that lead to the highest quality of
education. Schools might end up with lecturers who teach interesting
classes without much content.
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Children with Dreams 有梦的孩子
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Easte 复活节
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Care Your Dream 呵护梦想
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Don’t Look Back 告别过去
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Dream What You Want to Dream 敢想敢做
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：心中有目标 风雨不折腰
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：The Road to Happiness 幸福之道
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：一个小女孩的梦想
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：If 假如
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Hour in the Sun 阳光下的时光