(1) He got ill last week.
(2) He was ill last week.
(3) He fell ill last week.
(4) He became ill last week.
(5) He was in bad health last week.
(1) It took him three weeks to write the article.
(2) He took three weeks to write the article.
(3) The article took him three weeks.
(4) To write the article took him three weeks.
(5) It took three weeks for him to write the article.
(6) Writing the article took him three weeks.
如：The man standing there is a policeman.→The man who is standing there is a policeman.
What we should do next is unknown.→What to do next is unknown.
We are thinking of how we can finish the work in time.→We are thinking of how to finish the work in time.
(1) After he had finished the exercises, he went out.
(2) After he finished the exercises, he went out.
(3) Having finished the exercises, he went out.
(4) Finishing the exercises, he went out.
(5) After finishing the exercises, he went out.
(6) The exercises being finished, he went out.
(7) The exercises finished, he went out.
(8) The exercises having been done, he went out.
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Children with Dreams 有梦的孩子
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Easte 复活节
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Care Your Dream 呵护梦想
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Don’t Look Back 告别过去
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Dream What You Want to Dream 敢想敢做
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：心中有目标 风雨不折腰
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：The Road to Happiness 幸福之道
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：一个小女孩的梦想
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：If 假如
- · 大学英语四六级经典阅读：Hour in the Sun 阳光下的时光